All-in-One Project Management in Notion
Stop Wasting Time. Start Making Progress.
Does not just look good. Solves actual problems
A pretty workspace in Notion is nice, but doesn’t help you run your business. You need a tool that helps you with your problems:
- wasting hours every week looking for documents and files
- constantly having to switch between apps to get your work done
- using your downloads folder as file storage
- using your email inbox as your to-do list
- spending more time on your “productivity system” than doing your actual work
- drowning in busywork instead of moving your business forward
Your Project Management should save you time. Not devour it
You don’t use a Project Management Tool for fun’s sake. You use it because it saves you time and enables you to deliver your best work.
So if you spend more time working on your system than it ends up helping you, something is wrong.
Too much friction.
Too much complexity.
Too little functionality.
It’s time for an upgrade.
Upgrade Your Business (and make your life easier)
Streamline your workflows and waste less time on organising your work.
The All-in-One Project Management Template will help you to
- Stay on top of your to-do list (while setting reasonable expectations)
- Finally have an organisation system that works (without spending tons of time on it)
- Align your team and give everyone the support they need to do their best work
- Identify potential bottlenecks ahead of time
- Make continuous progress on your projects
- Go from overwhelmed to fully in control
Super powerful. Super Simple.
Most tools fall in one of two categories:
- minimal, low feature solutions that do the bare minimum but can’t really support your advanced workflows
- complex, overloaded tools that require more of your cognitive resources than you actual occupation
All-in-One Project Management gives you all the power you need without the hassle.
For Solopreneurs and Small Teams
All-in-One Project Management is the perfect solution if you want a ready-to-use Project Management Solution that’s powerful enough to compete with enterprise-level software like Asana, Clickup or Monday yet fits easily into your existing Notion Workspace.
Like Your Personal Assistant
This template has one purpose: to make your life easier.
- all your tasks at your fingertips? Check.
- see documents when you need them? Check.
- manage your projects and move your business forward? Check, Check, Double-Check.
And to make things even better, it also has a personal assistant built in. Your assistant will
- provide you with useful insights and stats across your workspace (which projects need attention? Are there any bottlenecks? How is revenue looking?)
- help you start strong into the day and get your workload on track
- summarises your work at the end of the day so that you can unplug in peace
Get even more power through smart automations
The All-in-One Project Management comes with everything you need to bring your business to the next level.
And if you want to save even more time, you can leverage additional automations. By default, the template comes with instructions on how to
- get fully automated recurring tasks in Notion
- create fully functional pdf invoices directly from Notion
Buying stuff on the internet is hard. I’m a random person that you’ve never met. How are you supposed to know whether this template is any good?
Even more so, how do you know that this template fits your specific needs?
Don't worry, I've got you covered. Here’s my no-bs-zero-risk-promise:
Try the template absolutely risk free. Don’t like it? Doesn’t fit in your workflow? Just send me an email within 30 days and I’ll refund your purchase immediately.
Because if it doesn’t help you, I don’t want to charge you.
Join 10,000+ users
I spent the past three years getting to know every feature of Notion inside out. Since then, my free and paid templates have been downloaded more than 10,000 times.
I’m also a Notion Ambassador and share my learnings around Notion and Automations with more than 5,000 subscribers in my bi-weekly email.
Oh and in April 2022, I quit my career in law to help small teams and solopreneurs waste less time to focus on their actual work. Automations, Workflow design and system building is now actually my full time job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I really get my money back if I don’t like the template?
Yes. I want to help you waste less time, not spend more money. Just write me within 30 days and I’ll refund you right away. Heck, you even get to keep the template. I trust you. And there shouldn’t be any risk for you to trust me ☺️
Do I need to know Notion to use this template?
Yes. While this template is designed to hide the complex backend and only show you an easy to understand interface, you certainly need to know your way around Notion.
If you’re not sure whether you know enough, use the no-bs-zero-risk-promise and give it a try. If it’s too complex, I’ll refund you.
And if you want to learn Notion, check out my free Ultimate Notion Course 2022 on Youtube.
I don’t have a business. Is this template for me?
Probably not. This is an advanced Project Management Template, so it’s mainly geared towards solopreneurs and small teams. You can certainly use it to manage your personal life, but it might be a bit of an overkill to track infinite sub-projects and calculate your exact progress.
How many people can use this template?
As many as you need. You only need to buy this template once for your whole team.
What happens if you add more functions to this template?
You have lifetime access to all future upgrades. There will always be two options:
- upgrade to the new version of the template
- use the documentation to add the improvements that you need to your existing workspace
That way, you can even add the new features if you modify the template in the meantime.
How do I implement the automations for recurring tasks and invoices?
The template is fully functional without the automations. However, they do help streamline things even more. Automations need to be implemented after you add the template to your workspace.
The template includes step-by-step instructions with automation templates. Even if you never automated anything before, you’ll be able to do the implementation yourself.
If you decide later that you want the automation service, just send me an email and I’ll give you an option to upgrade.
How does the automation service work?
I will send you an email with further instructions, but here’s the TL/DR:
- you download the template
- you create an account for the automations at make.com
- I set up all the automations for you
Final Price: $50
Early-Bird Pricing is structured as follows:
First 5 orders: $20 sold out 6-15: $25
All-in-One Project Management Template